A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aiela Emeraude

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amber

PostSubject: Aiela Emeraude   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Hey... I'm Amber, currently Countess Emeraude of Camelot. I'm in high school still but will be out soon... hopefully. Planning on heading into neurobiology when i graduate attending Berkley University. I have big hopes, lol. Living in the good ol' sunny CA... but now that its to hot and dried up I spend most of my time on the computer or doing over-achiever work for school. Still loving the guild and hope to be here a while, anyways thanks... hope you enjoy as i try to get all my characters up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Aiela Emeraude   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Dressed as a homeless woman Emeraude scavenged through the bare streets of North Kryta Provience. While at Cantha.. she spotted a boat leaving for Kryta knowing she just had to leave before the traders caught and sold her. Seeing the boat was her only way out, and she took it. Now... looking back at it, she feels her time in Cantha may have been better than where she was now... no where. No food, no water, no home, she was lost and scared with no body to take care of her. But that didin't matter to her, she didn't need anyone anymore so she thought, her parents and sisters had abandoned her as a child giving her a cold heart that no one could penatrate. But deep down, Emeraude knew that she was lonley, any attention would give her strength to carry on. Kryta was not the place for Emeraude to be... such a beautiful woman wandering down the street alone was not safe, but yet she felt she was protected by a different force she just couldn't place her hand on.

It seemed like more than a week before she reached the North civilization. The first person she met was a large man who had painting covoring his face to hide his identity. He barely spoke as he quivered from the coldness coming from Emeraude... when he managed to speak he told her to go south enterting Lion's Arch. While walking south, thoughts begain to spread through her mind of what was going to become of her. Rage pulsed through her body as an overbearing feeling of uneaseness began to swell. Suddenly the ground began to shake underneath her feet, almost as if the dead were raising from their burial grounds. She stopped dead in her tracks moving with the shaking rythem of the ground until she noticed it had stopped when her mind cleared of all thoughts. Again she began to walk only to look down and see a shadow steadily following behind her moving in a goulish like motion. Frightened she looked over her shoulder to her dreadful suprise seeing a large flesh covored minion following her as a pet. Being annoyed and a bit frightened she continued walking to her destinty attempting to rid of the dreadul beast on her tail.

Dying of dehydration she finally entered Lion's Arch with the beast still tailing behind her. A man in dark robes moving swiftly through the busy croud of merchants and traders stopped in front of her presenting himself as Grenth. A mysterious man he was... he seemed to give the same icy chill Emeraude has, they talked for hours as she came to like him more and more. He explained her "gift" of the minons that were begining to follow her, coming to say if she stayed in his company all would be explained to her giving her a week to think about it.

Duing the week Emeraude tried to use her "gift" to summon again but could not. It brought her to a conclusion she would agree to Grenth's offer and join his company for... however long it took her to master the gift and be on her own again without worry. The final day came and he was in the same spot they met the time before, she agreed to his company without hesitation. As they began to walk away one thought stuck in her head, "I have plans for you where you're going, do not fail me."

thus... begining the new life of Emeraude.

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aiela Emeraude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM :: THE SACRED LORE :: CHARACTERS BACKGROUND-
Jump to: