KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek Starrunner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek Starrunner

Derek Starrunner

Derek Starrunner Empty
PostSubject: Derek Starrunner   Derek Starrunner Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:17 am

(Hey real quick, a quick introduction. My name is Jakob and I spend my free time often acting in various performances. It cause my time here to be very inconsistant sometimes and I apologize for that and I will do the best I can aslong as I am given prior notice. I'm not a brilliant writer but I will do my best.)

Derek Starrunner was a simple farm boy that grew up in one of the many villages of Ascalon. His father was the Mayor of the town, which was given to him after organizing a defence against a minor undead invasion brought upon by an evil necromancer that lived nearby. Derek was but a small boy at the time and did not have much memory of it.

At the time of the Searing Derek was 18 years old, his village was ransacked by the invading Charr and if it weren't for him being in the nearby forest hunting, he would have been killed too. He waited until night for the Charr to leave and went straight to his house. He found there his family dead. At this, he decided to leave his home and travel to Lion's Gate where he met Blaise and was introduced to the Knights of Camelot.

(MORE LATER)
Back to top Go down

Derek Starrunner
Page 1 of 1