KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Fortnight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valentine's Fortnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Fortnight   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm

damn it i missed it. (stupid computer child block.) look guys im sorry i couldnt make it i really wanted to be there.
Back to top Go down
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: VALENTINE'S BALL PROGRAM   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Valentine Ball Surprise Program

I want everybody’s participation in this event. Behavior such as: ‘No I don’t want to do that’, or ‘hoooo it sucks’ is quite childish, and you all well know of my fondness for children behavior. Smile

Here are the events of tonight’s Ball:

1 – A Surprise Guest will open the Ball after he’s been introduced by Merlin :
For this sessions of the Ball, I’d like you to choose a representative from your House or family (meaning in other words, probably your favorite character or a character you are developing or curious about … well just pick one dammit)
Tons of things will happen during this session of the Ball, the very fate of your selves might be altered. Want a clue? Our fantastic guest is related to Dwayna… Any idea? Smile

2 – Courtly Love:
That’s right. Courtly Love was the favorite game of Knights and Ladies. It is a mean of courting a Lady the proper way and being completely gorgeously romantically hot (wait…. Is ‘hot’ a ‘hot’ word?) This is the time of the Ball where you can express your feelings for someone else, be poetic, romantic, and of course the best. The best declaration will get a special prize and a special title: ‘Champion of Courtesy’

3 – Merlin’s Love Quiz:
Everybody gives some money in a bank for the game and there we go. Merlin has prepared tons of questions related to the themes of ‘the most famous couples’, ‘love’ and ‘sexuality’. Be ready for some funny lesson… And you can get some cash out of it for every correct answer. Wink

4 – Dancing Ball:
Woohooo!!! Let us dance, get some alcohol in Cantha and enjoy the early night together. It’s time to party, to get wild, to get sensual and more. That is pretty much the ‘orgy’ part of the night, so give it all you got.

5 - Strip Tease contest:
That would be the last part of it. If you guys feel wild enough, there we go: a Strip Tease Contest during the Dancing Ball: ready to elect the hottest guy and the hottest chick of the guild. Be imaginative, dance, tease, just be the perfect sensual avatar. No more remorse, everybody will be drunk at this point anyway… Show us what you got. Right on!!! Twisted Evil

6 – ...and then what?
Well, I did my best to turn the whole damn guild on, so the rest is in your hands (or in your pants...) You can calmly go back to bed or continue the romance, the poetry, the courtly love OR... any other rated X activity in private, as couples, and build the romantic or/and sexual life of your characters.

… Damn! Only a Frenchman could have imagined all that!!!Smile Thanks who??? Uncle Ced of course...
Back to top Go down
https://equi.forumotion.net
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: Perceval's Legendary Uneasiness   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:52 pm

"Hum, Knight Amber... I wanted to tell you that you are a fine woman..."

- Sir Perceval
Back to top Go down
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: Mordred's peace of heart   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:51 pm

"I have seeked and gained the final goal of my life, self-acceptance... through the eyes of another..."

- Prince Mordred
Back to top Go down
Cyphan C

PostSubject: A Tribute...   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 pm

In keeping with the traditions of the Feast of Dwayna, goddess of love unbound, I would like to share these words:

My heart is not for me to give...I am a servant of Dwayna, a monk, and as such my heart belongs to the goddess and the goddess alone. My soul however, is mine and mine alone so long as I walk this mortal word. It is for me to safeguard the sanctity and prosperity of my soul...to enrich it with devotion, loyalty, and unconditional sacrifice.

And so it is that though I can not give my heart, there is one among us to whom I give my humble devotion, sincere loyalty, and for whom I am, and forever will be willing to sacrifice wholly...unconditionally. I will not single her out by her name...I've no doubt she'll know I speak of her and her alone when word of this tribute reaches her ears. Nor do I ask the she reply in kind...for she does so every time I am blessed with a chance encounter or the honor of battling by her side.

I would go to the ends of the earth with her...for her. I owe her much and yet her generosity and kindness to impart wisdom and friendship upon one so lowly as I persists. I have learned much from her...strengthened my body, mind, and spirit through her guidance. She has given a home to a wandering monk, and extended every charity and act of solidarity to ensure my well-being both on the field of battle and off.

To you, fairest damsel...I offer this tribute. May all within this Order and all the land of Tyria and abroad know of your greatness and worthiness of praise. Thank you for your guidance, your friendship, your trust. May Dwayna shower you with blessings and guide you always to the service of others. I remain in your service and swear by the goddess never to hesitate to lay my life before your enemies before ever they should strike you.

All hail this child of Camelot...most worthy servant to our King...shining example of the greatness of our kingdom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a poem of valintine   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:56 pm

IN THIS WORLD I HAD NO ONE UNTIL A MAN ASKED ME TO JOIN HIS ORDER,
I HAD NO HOME, NO FAMILY, NO LIFE, ONLY MY SELF AND MY BLADE. I WISHED MY SELF TO MEET A BEUTIFULL WOMAN ONE DAY. I HELPED HER TALK TO THE ONE SHE LOVED DEARLY. THE MAN OF HER DREAMS REJECTED HER OR SO SHE THOUGHT. WHEN HE WAS IN HER VEIW ALL ALONG, TRING TO HELP HER HAVE A LIFE I NEVER HAD.

(yea i know it sucks, but im terable at poetry so at least i tryed to explain my feelings)
Back to top Go down
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: GAWAIN'S PLEAD   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 am

"Hum hum,

So here is all I have to offer, and that is nothing. I have been a warrior all my life, I have always lived on my sword. I have no home, no fortune, and I'm not young anymore. I have experienced everthing a man can experience. I have had many women, commited many sins. Actually, I am the oldest after Merlin (of course) and the King in the Order, so not the best pick indeed. I have rude manners, rude jokes, and a loud laughing.

I am just looking for a woman who might not be too concerned by all that: someone who could bear my presence without being ashamed."

Sire Gawain
Back to top Go down
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: Valentine's Fortnight   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm

"I know that I am Old, but I am not deprived of any feelings, nor can I be cold before the beauty of love. Valentine's Day is near and I feel it is time for us all to declare our flame. I am asking all of you to show the love you have."

- Arthur

The Order is organizing a 'flirting' event between the 14th and the 29th of February: Valentine's Fortnight...

During these two weeks, if one or several of your characters have feelings for someone else, it is time to declare your flame. It's time to flirt in locations all around Tyria, to give Valentine's gifts (not money though, it's vulgar!!!), to write poems, to hold hands, to touch lips, to... well the rest is quite private... silent

Now, there's a hic... Many characters can feel the same for a specific character, and thus engender jealousy. The quality of your gifts, of your poetry, of you flirting skills, and any other skills you might think of can make the difference...

This event can be a good boost for role playing skills and for the social history of the guild.

A ball is to be held in the Hall on the evening of Saturday the 27th with surprises from Merlin, little games, and of course some dancing, drinking and more flirting.

As for the King, well... He does not want to have a new Queen but I am sure that he is not against the thought of having a mistress... Shocked

This section of the Forum remains open for all. It can welcome all your various declarations and poems. You can post them yourself just by clicking 'Reply' and then type whatever you want to type.

Don't start before the 14th though... I am eager to see what this event will spawn in terms of fun...

Last edited by Merzhin on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Fortnight   Valentine's Fortnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Fortnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM :: EVENTS :: CELEBRATIONS-
Jump to: