KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why? and what now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

Why? and what now? Empty
PostSubject: Why? and what now?   Why? and what now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Hey guys,

So why did you choose our guild? Why do you like Arthur and Co.? Do you like your experience in the guild so far?
Back to top Go down
https://equi.forumotion.net

Why? and what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? and what now?   Why? and what now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:45 pm

I remember as Kan. I was in the Crystal Desert, trying to get past the missions and I was without a guild. Astarl said "Hey, wanna join our guild? It's a roleplaying one." This caught my interest as I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I wanted to. So I joined, and for the most part like it.

I wanted to start my own though, so I left. No one joined, so I came back. Razz

So far everyone's been nice, and I'm really enjoying my stay.
Back to top Go down

Why? and what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? and what now?   Why? and what now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Ever since i got the GuildWars game i have wanted to be in a roleplaying guild. I joined maybe 4 guilds before this one and even tryd making my own roleplaying guild before i Met Lady Amber, Then I met Merzhin Wooo Hooo, i love the concept of the guild and its what ive been looking for. Im staying here =).
Back to top Go down

Why? and what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? and what now?   Why? and what now? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:31 am

I must say that I am very surprised with the guild. I have joined other RP guilds in other games and even tried starting a few of my own ( actually the first one was modeled in essence like Keepers of Equilibrium, not in regards to references to Camelot and her tales, but rather in ranking and testing... at most I had five members LOL!), but I could never settle into any guild. A combination of issues ranging from "only a handful of people would actually be roleplaying in a roleplaying guild" to "serious drama leading the guild to split" would always result and leave me lonley and with a another bad experience. Yet, here in Keepers I think I might have found a truly marvelous place.
I enjoy everyone's attention to the rules et forth by the guild leader, plus the acts of kindness from everyone are too much to bare sometimes (and I say that with a smile).

Thank you for invitng me and allowing me to be part of the guild.

*/bow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why? and what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? and what now?   Why? and what now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why? and what now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM :: CHATROOM OF THE KEEPERS :: THE PENDRAGON TAVERN-
Jump to: