KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nebaria and Astarl's wedding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

Nebaria and Astarl's wedding Empty
PostSubject: bad news   Nebaria and Astarl's wedding Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey guys,

Impromptu news. I have to head of to Maine this week end. That shall only take me a couple of days but I won't make it this Saturday. I am leaving State College by plane later this Friday evening. I am sorry, especially because I had planned cool things for you guys. But I can make it on Sunday so my suggestion is that you guys go for the celebration without me on Saturday, with the blessing of the LIONESS as Clergy member or Page Creed as ex-Clergy member, but I am sure Clergy member on the move. Merlin will be there the next day, Sunday, around 8 pm, to bless the wed and entertain you in the hall.

Sorry again, but I cannot not go. If so, I would not have.

Cedric
Back to top Go down
https://equi.forumotion.net
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: Re: Nebaria and Astarl's wedding   Nebaria and Astarl's wedding Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 pm

So no suggestion? No time as well?

I was told by Astarl that it was supposed to be in the evening but having an hour can be more specific folks so either of you please reply with a time.

As for Merlin, well, he has prepared a nice treasure hunting event in the hall. My advice is... get to know every corner of this hall. Smile
Back to top Go down
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: Nebaria and Astarl's wedding   Nebaria and Astarl's wedding Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Saturday, June the 13th is Astarl and Nebaria's wedding (the hour is still to be determined... hum hum)

A ceremony will be held in the place of their choice and then all of us will give them presents for their future life.

This page remains open for all of your suggestions in terms of activities. I, Nebaria, Astarl, and everyone of you can post suggestions of fun activities on that night before the two birds head off for their honeymoon and first night of love (supposedly...)

Just reply this post for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebaria and Astarl's wedding   Nebaria and Astarl's wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebaria and Astarl's wedding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM :: EVENTS :: CELEBRATIONS-
Jump to: