KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of my Resignation to the Throne...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auron Kalne

Auron Kalne

Of my Resignation to the Throne... Empty
PostSubject: Of my Resignation to the Throne...   Of my Resignation to the Throne... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 pm

As my rule began, time was vast. I had much free time to come in and direct you fine folk to bring activity back to this guild, and everything was running smoothly.

Not that that's diminished, but my time did. As time progressed, I became busier and busier. Schoolwork, books to read, babysitting to do, and yes I admit, other games to play. I admit that my interest in Guild Wars diminished to the point where sometimes I didn't want to sign on.

With that, I do not have enough time to be an effective leader at this precise moment.

Now, that does not mean we did a poor job. Quite the contradictory in fact. We all did a splendid job! We recruited five new members, and progress in them has been very, very good! You all did a terrific job.

I have handed the guild back to Cedric, and became once more but a Master Shaman clergyman.

I shall remain among you still, just not leading you. It was truly a pleasure leading you all, but it is not a job meant for me.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Of my Resignation to the Throne...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM :: CHATROOM OF THE KEEPERS :: THE PENDRAGON TAVERN-
Jump to: