KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To where have ye gone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarnkoldur Murr

To where have ye gone? Empty
PostSubject: To where have ye gone?   To where have ye gone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Greetings and Salutations,

To where have ye merry folk gone? The realms are left empty, the halls barren and needing attendance, and silence lingers within these songless dwellings.
Back to top Go down
Czolba Davis

PostSubject: re   To where have ye gone? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 pm

“Some of us never left these halls.”

The voice echoes along the stone walls of a distant hallway, from which a rhythmic tapping can be heard as the source of the voice draws nearer.

From the shadows emerges an old monk, an Elonian it appears, hunched over a wooden staff.

He bears an old and wise smile.

“My end draws near. If it is the future your eyes gaze towards, I have foreseen the coming of a man named Velroy. His story will be one of which the very existence of Tyria will be tied to, but he could very well use the help of a fellow Keeper. Contact him if you so wish.

If it is company you seek in the present, I will always be here, despite whatever limitations my age has imposed on my adventuring abilities. The name is Doc Reed.”

((Guild Wars Name: Doc Reed; Guild Wars 2 Name: Velroy))

“Keep always the balance of the equilibrium, friend.”
Back to top Go down
Jarnkoldur Murr

PostSubject: Re: To where have ye gone?   To where have ye gone? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:59 pm

"My apologies, venerable host. An echo lingers within these hallowed halls, yet it is not one of emptiness and sadness but rather of happier memories and festive camaraderie. I was compelled by it's call and found myself wandering this majestic keep of brotherhood. To my lament I thought myself alone for not many traverse these halls presently. I assumed the worst. "

"Yet, with you here, I have been wronged, and that is a very good thing."

"Milord I am Jarnkoldur Murr, I have heard of the Keepers of the Equilibrium and I wish to be a bearer of the flames of the equilibrium. "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To where have ye gone?   To where have ye gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To where have ye gone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM :: CHATROOM OF THE KEEPERS :: THE PENDRAGON TAVERN-
Jump to: