KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What this forum is about...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

What this forum is about... Empty
PostSubject: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Hey,

At last, we have a forum space where everyone can talk and chat, give ideas and suggestions. So go for it...

-Ced
Back to top Go down
https://equi.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Hey!!!! Sweet! I've been wondering when we'd get just a chat forum. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 am

Yeah this sounds like a pretty cool idea. Just get to know one another. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: So let's get this starting i guess ...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Ok, so ill strart up with a little question: What is your designated class ( favourite) and which is the least liked?

Personally, my designated class is Ranger and my least liked is probably the monk or the necromancer.

What about you guildmates?
scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:47 am

Im not sure what my favorite class is cuz i really, only play one character Shocked .
Back to top Go down
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:59 am

Well mine is clearly elementalist... i've always been the Magician type anyway so I guess that's what I like. I like mesmer as a second profession more than a first.

The worst class ever for me is monk. Though it's really useful and we need some in a guild, I just don't like the shaolin thing, i'd rather burn goblins or crush orcs. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://equi.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Warrior or other tank-type class. With RPG's, I usually go charging in "ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH" style, hoping I kill many things.

With FPS games, I don't mind sneaking around and stuff, but it almost always ends in a firefight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 am

lol Yea warrior is my favorite

Last edited by Prince Astarl on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:43 am

My name say it all...Sorceress Very Happy

Any Class that has spell ability I like, Ele / Mez

I don't care for the Ranger class...even though I do like their ability to have pets, hence Taarna's White Tiger. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:09 pm

I must say I'm definitely a fan of the monk. I'm a support system for my friends outside of guild wars and I'm good at being a support system within Guildwars. Don't ask me why, it's simply because. Haha

My least favourite MUST be Assassin. There's just something funny about a low armor/damage class that's expected to tank...O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 am

Lol, Thats true but i didnt even know assassins were supposed to be tankers in this game... Odd o.O. As for what Cedric said...Im all for the Shaolin thing... Anything to do with martial arts really, maybe thats a bad thing Sad. I would have to agree though monks arent what i thought they'd be in this game, A game Called NeverWinter Nights the monks own in that game...Its also what i expected them to be in this game. It's very good to have healers though so im glad they are here Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaantor

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:33 pm

I like elementalists the best. I play WoW (World Of Warcraft) and my favorite are Mages (aka Elementalists) and Warlocks (aka Necromancers) Which is why Kaantor Mastiv is a Elementalist/Necromancer Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Greetings Keepers!

I know I only just joined your ranks this very night but I felt compelled to further immerse myself into the Keepers community by registering on the forum. (Sorry I know I said I was going to bed:P) I think that this chat thread is a great idea, a place to let our hair down and let loose a little bit.

To respond to the first question: oddly enough even though my (new) main is a Warrior, My first character on GW was/is actually a Necromancer. I have always loved necromancers and their ability to summon undead minions. I dare say that in these times the Necromancer is living the most green lifestyle...even corpses dont go to waste!!! Lol. Now though that I have ran a Warrior for awhile, it is my new favorite class. Specifically Warrior/Monk because of the independence of it. Dont get me wrong, I love being in a team setting and love the dynamics of a great team but it is nice to know that if I am ever in a bad party (shudder) that I can at least look out for my own skin and maybe even the skin of others should we get into a bind, all while still dealing lots of damage.

I would have to say that my least favorite class is that of the Mesmer and/or the Ranger. Not for any reason in particular other than I have never really wanted to run either one for any length of time. I do know that I hate facing against enemie mesmers and rangers though so the two classes do have some strong points.

Ok now I am going to bed....seriously.
Until next we meet...
~The L I O N E S S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about...   What this forum is about... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What this forum is about...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM :: CHATROOM OF THE KEEPERS :: THE PENDRAGON TAVERN-
Jump to: