KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fraternity of the Third Estate

Go down 
+2
Amber
Merzhin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

The Fraternity of the Third Estate Empty
PostSubject: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Dear Third State members,

In this section you will find what your tutors expect of you to do. Check it regularly.
Back to top Go down
https://equi.forumotion.net
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 pm

I'm asking all members to please meet with me as soon as possible.

If you dont see me often then we need to schedual a date where we can.

thank you

-Countess Emeraude
Back to top Go down
Derek Starrunner

Derek Starrunner

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:04 am

To my Tutees

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask me.

Commander Starrunner

Last edited by Derek Starrunner on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Czolba Davis

PostSubject: Students of Finch   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Dark Lord Xiao: Please read everything under the Section entitled "Codes And Rules. " We shall discuss this section when we meet.

Sindo: Your assignment is the same as Xiao's.
Back to top Go down
Auron Kalne

Auron Kalne

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Adamos Maim:

Your readings as an Arminger are;
'Fighting in a Team' under the 'Martial Tactics' section
The whole sections of 'The Setting' and 'The Gods'

I would also like you to revisit 'How to act as a Suzerain/Vassal' under 'A Feudal Society' for there have been changes;
The inclusion of the Wave emote
The subject of 'courtly love' for Kneeling

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Auron Kalne

Auron Kalne

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 am

Squire Blackstone:

Your readings as a Squire are;

The whole section of 'Codes and Rules'

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Page Flux, please complete the following readings:

"How to act as a vassal or suzerain" to learn courtly etiquette.

"What is feudalism?", "What is the third estate?", "Member of the third estate" and "Page" to learn about our society and your place within it.

As well, carefully take note of our roster - "Who is who?" - so that you know who our members are, and with the help of the previous readings know how to interact with them.

Finally, once I have taught you the compass codes, use "The compass codes" as a reference, and practice them yourself if you need help remembering them.

Upon successful completion of these, I shall consider if you are ready to take on additional responsibilities.

-CB.
Back to top Go down
Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

Squire Flux,

You have shown that you are able to advance in rank and are now a squire, congratulations. At this point, you are no longer merely a messenger who hides out of sight. As a squire, you will be expected to converse and interact properly with all other members of the court, so your courtly etiquette should be practiced and accurate.

In addition, you are expected to begin learning and committing to heart our various governing rules and moral codes. We expect that our squires, and of course those higher up in the third estate, expand their knowledge of what is right and wrong in a variety of situations, to be prepared when they encounter them. A page can be excused out of newness for making a mistake out of not knowing - a squire is expected to begin to iron out these creases, and must be comfortable and be able to live life according to our tenets and rules, in order to advance further.

Your major task as a squire: read, understand, and be able to answer general questions on any and all of the articles in the "Codes and Rules" section.

Due to the amount of reading to be done, I grant you more time to complete this assignment, though I will ask to see progress each time we meet.

-CB.
Back to top Go down
Blackstone

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Armiger Flux,

You have done well to reach this far: you have learned how to obey commands in battle and in social settings, how to interact with others, and the practical social structure and basis of codes and rules for our guild.

To grow further, you must know how we as a guild came into being, what we believe, and the story behind why things are the way they are. You must also learn in more detail about how to be a valuable member of a group on the battlefield.

Please read and understand:
- The entire section of "our setting"
- The entire section about the gods
- The martial tactics article about how to fight in a team, as well as the article concerning the basic tactics for your chosen profession(s)

The first two we will go over in a discussion as usual, whereas for the martial work I will take you out in the field and expect you to conduct yourself properly - be prepared for this and ensure that your knowledge of the compass codes is perfect.

-CB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity of the Third Estate   The Fraternity of the Third Estate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fraternity of the Third Estate
Page 1 of 1