KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEPERS OF THE EQUILIBRIUM

A CHIVALRIC KURZICK SOCIETY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camelot 3000, a comic book...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merzhin
Admin
Merzhin

Camelot 3000, a comic book... Empty
PostSubject: Camelot 3000, a comic book...   Camelot 3000, a comic book... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 am

Good people,

Here is an interesting piece I have found in the archives.... Something called a 'Comic Book' (whatever that is, because I did not find it too Comic myself *coughs*) from DC Comics (DC for... Druidic Circle???) that I think you might like, called Camelot 3000. The story deals with a fantasy imagining of the finding of Arthur's tomb in year 3000 where Earth is attacked by aliens (they seem to be some sort of people changed into toads forever). King Arthur will free Merlin (that is I) from his prison and both will resurrect his past knights to fight this new menace. It is very amusing... At first, I was slightly rebuked by the colors and the old printing style but this detail just vanishes as you read and as the story gets .... just excellent... since borrowing dome of the classical motifs...

Merlin

PS: (Google it, or go on Wikipedia, it has a page about it. If you want it, I suggest you get it from Amazon. The Deluxe Edition Hardcover which gathers the 12 issues in great quality is only 25$ or so. While having fun, you will actually learn a lot about characters from Camelot in a surprising accurate way for the format.)
Back to top Go down
https://equi.forumotion.net

Camelot 3000, a comic book...
Page 1 of 1